[Klug-general] Rochester meet 26th May

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue May 15 12:03:22 BST 2007

We are hoping to get a gaming session running at the next Klug
meeting. We will be running the following networked games;

World of Padman - http://padworld.myexp.de/
Frozen bubble -  http://glenn.sanson.free.fr/v2/?select=fb:play
Galcon - http://www.imitationpickles.org/galcon/index.html (the demo
version will be sufficient)
and if we get enough people possibly Enemy Territory -
http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/news.php

I will have copies of the setup files for all of these games available
on the day for those who are bandwidth impaired. I suggest however
that anyone wishing to take part installs and tests these programs
prior to the day.

We will also be demoing the supergamer live DVD and any other games
that you want to bring along to show of.

We will be at the gillingham computer fair the weekend before and so
we'll hopefully get a good turn out of newbies - so if possible be
prepared to let someone borrow your machine for a few rounds.