[Klug-general] KLUG Newsletter #1

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:32:04 BST 2007

On 5/9/07, Dan Attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Computer Fair 20th May
>
> The KLUG will have a stand at Technofair at the Black Horse Centre in
> Gillingham on the 20th of May. We will be taking down a few machines
> to show off Linux and talk to the punters about Linux and open source
> in general. We also have a big stack of Ubuntu CD's to give out. The
> last event we attended was extremely successful and with the Rochester
> meet the weekend after we hope to attract some new members. If you
> would like to attend this event or one of the other technofiars and
> spread the word please let Colin know and we'll book you in.

So I'm getting things together (Ubuntu CD's have been delivered and
signs printed) for Sunday and I just wondered if anyone was interested
in helping Dan and me run the KLUG stand?  If anyone does have a bit
to time to help out, please just let us know.

I am sure it will be a fun busy day again.

Colin