[Klug-general] My PHP Calendar

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:16:08 BST 2007

I have made (initially for something at work) an online calender
system that lits events in date order. To see it working click on the
below link:
http://david-halliday.co.uk/damia/

the code is available in typical GNU fashion here:
http://david-halliday.co.uk/damia/damia-0-2.zip

I'm aiming to reference this on my CV as I'm thinking of getting
different work. I figured that an example proving that i can write php
would be useful?

any pointers, advice, recommendations etc... from the community would
be greatly appreciated. I think it is secure but I'm sure there are
people on this list better qualified than I to discus the merits of
the systems security.

Thanks in advance for any help/ideas

David Halliday