[Klug-general] Rochester meet

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri May 25 15:22:28 BST 2007

I'm hoping that we will be able to get some gaming sessions on the go
and also that some new poepl should be coming along as a result of
last weekends sessions at the computer fair. So hopefully we won't
have time for any talks.

As always though we need to be looking ahaed to the next meets as if
if anones got talks they would like to give we'll get them added onto
the website programme.

dan