[Klug-general] November Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:16:26 GMT 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 12:29 PM, Paul Littlefield <paul.littlefield at bigfoot.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday 13 November 2007 20:44:24 Colin McCarthy wrote:
> > How about a roll call of people interested in attending.
>
> Yes, I am up for it!
>
> PAULLY

So far it seems 4 of us have confirmed attendance at the Dartford meeting.
I hope others can come along.
I was hoping to have 3 new Asus eeePC's for people to play with but
unfortunately they are now not going to be delivered until after 5th
December.  So playing with them will have to wait until January's meeting
:-)

As for topic ideas, Margot's idea is good to discuss ways to advertise the
LUG especially regarding Tesco selling Ubuntu PC's.
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-3224.aspx

Any other idea's people?

See you Saturday 11am to 2pm. Location on the website.  Email me if you are
coming and wish to swap mobile numbers in case the place is hard to find.
Also lifts available from the Medway Towns.  I don't mean like elevators,
but space in my car :-)

Colin