[Klug-general] VMWare Workstation - installation

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 17:43:53 GMT 2007

The only reason I recommended trying Workstation is because..
a) Mike has already downloaded it
b) He already has an eval license
c) it has features that Server doesn't
d) there is a lot more information out there in the VMware Knowledge
base and Forums

If Mike finds Workstation works for him then by all means examine Server
too and see if that provides enough functionality without the need to
purchase Workstation.

Personally I use both.  I have Server installed on my erm.. server and
Workstation on... you guessed it.. my workstation :)

Stu