[Klug-general] PC recycling

Philippe Yates philippe.yates at franciscans.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 16:39:15 GMT 2007

Benjamin Donnachie wrote:
> Colin McCarthy wrote:
>
>> Yes there is a guy who was always at the Dover meets who works for a
>> small special educational unit in that area who was taking old PC's. I
>> gave him 3/4 from our school.   Oh what was his name??....???
>>
> Let me know when you remember - I've got at least one to get rid of...
>
> Take care,
>
> Ben

If you don't remember and the computer is still going, the Franciscan
International Study Centre (one of the few tertiary educational
establishments to use Linux for all its student and nearly all its
administrative needs) can make use of old computers for our students
from Africa and Asia who can't afford their own computers. In this way
we encourage them to learn to use Linux and take the message back with them.
If this is an attractive offer of a good home, then let me know.
Fraternally,
Philippe

--
Br. Philippe Yates OFM