[Klug-general] IT Job Going

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 19:26:22 BST 2007

Hi all,

I have a job going for an IT Support/Analyst doing PC like helpdesk
stuff, reporting in Excel/Cognos and a bit of development.

Not quite a pure Linux site like my last job with a couple of boxes (web
server, FTP PC images, system monitoring). The other main boxes are
Windows 2003 server 64 bit with a Lotus Notes 6.5 mail system.

As far as person goes, I'm after someone who is a generalist, not a pure
techhead as it's a small department and there needs to be good cover and
dynamic set of skills.

The company is really quite amazing to work for too (Ardo UK, based in
Charing just out side Ashford).

If anyone is in the market sling me a mail/CV at work please to
kevin.groves at ardouk.com

Thanks
Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153