[Klug-general] When I need a new Linux PC, I'll...

Karl Buckland karl at digital-end.com
Wed Oct 24 09:29:34 BST 2007

Margot wrote:

> Thoughts?

The products seem a little odd - any idea what distribution of 'linux'
the computers come with? Still, they are incredibly cheap.

We're assuming that these computers come with no support at all at the
moment? For the price that's understandable, but for a lot of customers
that might be a bitter pill to swallow.

But of course it's worth a shot to get word about KLUG out there.
Whether Tesco would be interested or not - I'm not sure. Liability may
come into it, or if they're trying to sell support separately? But if
they're not then I would've thought it could only be a good deal for them.

Karl