[Klug-general] Re: Kent November meeting

james snyder james.snyder at linuxmail.org
Thu Oct 25 11:39:39 BST 2007

Not to worry.... Just a reminder that we can book rooms (for free) at
Tunbridge Wells, Chatham, Canterbury and Broadstairs via the CCCU
(Canterbury Christchurch University) room booking service which I have
total access to. BTW the Canterbury site has wi-fi. All sites have coffee
nearby and when booking the rooms I can specify academic resources in the
room, such as computers, OHP etc.. There has already been talk of an
iminent KLUG meet in Canterbury. As part of the ICT program, some of the
other students on my Masters course there are keen to meet KLUG members,
so please contact either Colin or Dan if interested and once we have a
list I'll book the venues for us KLUGGERS. Also if anyone in the
Maidstone area is interested, I have started a computer programming club
for every tuesday lunchtime (more info from Jim) & hope to see members on
the IRC at that time as well. Finally, if anyone is thinking of going to
LinuxWorld Expo Utrecht 2007, I can get VIP passes for you. cheers, Jim
(Maidstone, aka 'linux') kernel 2.6.23 Ubuntu 7.10 ;)