[Klug-general] Co-Location - Can you beat this quote?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Sep 5 11:34:28 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking to co-locate a few 1U servers, best offer I've had so far is:

£58 pcm for:

2 x 1U Servers
3TB Bandwidth per server
0.5a per server
10MB burstable link per server
KVM-over-IP for incidents when the box is refusing connections
build-room on site for customers if needed
Private datacentre in Maidenhead opposite (and with links to) BlueSquare
All the usual redundancies that you'd expect with regard to power etc
24x7 on-site support
Free reboots

It seems like a pretty good deal to me (it's from www.49pence.com/ )
but I'm open to offers that will beat it on price as I know that
there's a few people who host on this list!

Cheers,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace