[Klug-general] Meetings?

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:35:29 BST 2007

On 9/7/07, Karl Buckland <karl at digital-end.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's been a little quiet recently. When are the next meetings? Isn't
> there usually a Maidstone pub meet around about now? I know that we've
> lost some venus, so where do we stand at the moment?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karl B

The next technical meeting is Saturday 29th September in Dartford.  Updated
location details will be posted before the event.  The one after that is on
Saturday 27th October ata new location in Dover.  We'll be asking for
suggestions of topics/subjects for each location soon and getting things
organised.  Sharon or BlackKittty normally post reminders about the social
events.

We are hoping to have a Rochester venue again and possibly a new Maidstone
one, but nothing certain.  If members can find new venues that would be
great.

Colin