[Klug-general] ITTA

George Prowse cokehabit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:28:59 BST 2007

Sharon Kimble wrote:
> On Thursday 13 September 2007 18:48, George Prowse wrote:
>> Sharon Kimble wrote:
>>> for another Maidstone social meeting at 1930 in the British Queen, just
>>> off Square Hill this coming Friday. Good food, good conversation and good
>>> beer. You choose in what order you want to put them.
>>>
>>> See you on Friday night
>>> Sharon.
>> Can we have it closer to town.... and in a pub with the rugby on. One of
>> the pubs on the high street or just off would be good because then i
>> could have the meet with you, watch the rugger and have the other half
>> meet me all at the same time :D
>>
> George.
> If you'd asked earlier on then we may have been able to do something about
> your suggestion, but not now. Not when theres only 24 hours before we meet
> up. Maybe we can discuss moving back into the town centre at the social meet?
>
> Sharon.

Well the game starts at 8:00 and thats what time the girlfriend finishes
work. Both our buses come into the town centre. It it a walk that i am
prepared to do but i cant imagine she will.

All the people who are going either watch this list or have phone
numbers so couldn't it be changed this once?

The best place to go is ME1 which is opposite the Ashes. Basically it is
  the building that is between the Hazlitt theatre and Muggletons so it
is slap bang in the middle of town. There is seating outside and will
probably have food cooking (barbecue) outside as well.

Would anyone consider going there this once? It is a *really* important
game.