[Klug-general] UKUUG - Evening talk - OpenMoko - 9th April]

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:21:59 BST 2008

I received this email notice from the Ubuntu-UK mailing list and thought it
might interest some KLUGGERS.
It's a talk about GNU/Linux on mobile phones and will be held in London on
9th April.  I enjoyed the recent MIRO (www.getmiro.com) talk so will
probably go to this one too.

Anyone else interested?

Colin