[Klug-general] Kino

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkbikes.com
Mon Apr 7 09:47:19 BST 2008

Actually yes - exporting was probably the easiest bit. It has inbuilt
support for mencoder, so I just selected one of the preset profiles and
ended up with a 32MB file - which is the sort of size I was aiming for.

It would be nice if you could easily tweak the bit-rates more, or aim for a
predicted file size....