[Klug-general] Help

Philippe Yates philippe.y at franciscans.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 13:44:45 BST 2008

Colin McCarthy wrote:
> On 4/9/08, *Philippe Yates* <philippe.y at franciscans.ac.uk
> <mailto:philippe.y at franciscans.ac.uk>> wrote:
>
>     I have recently been given an Everex Cloudbook with
>     gOS/ubuntu on it. I'm learning how to play around with it but it seems
>     to pick up wifi very easily and is very light and handy (and at $400 -
>     £200 quite cheap too). I am happy with it because I am not
>     infrequently
>     on the road and having teh capability of being in contact with my home
>     community is very useful.
>     If I can make a Canterbury meeting and, as the jargon goes, "delurk" -
>     some of you more technical bods might be interested in looking at it.
>     Philippe
>
> Dibbs on first look!!!!  :-)
> Philippe if you can make it to Canterbury (26th April) that would be
> great.  I am sure lots of people would be interested in seeing a
> Cloudbook and also keep up our delurking campaign :-)
> Colin

Sunday evenings are not easy (we have a community meeting every Sunday
evening), but I'll try to get away for a while. I have a vague memory of
meetings being in the Old Beverlie, but that's probably not right and
I'm sure I will have overlooked the email saying exactly where and when
the meeting is - so if someone could enlighten me I'd be very grateful.
Thanks,
Philippe

--

Br. Philippe Yates, OFM