[Klug-general] Tech Talk

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:20:50 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Kevin Groves <
kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes I will be doing the talk.

Cool, I'll add that to the meeting topic list.  So that would cover the
'advanced' TechTalk, maybe we need a 'general' TechTalk too, something like
a quick overview of new features in a distribution.

I wonder if there are any new updates being released for a popular distro
before our next meeting?  Maybe even released a couple of days before our
meeting :-)

Anyone want to 'find' such a distro and give a brief overview of new
features and reasons to upgrade?

Colin