[Klug-general] Venue for KLUG meeting Saturday 26 April

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:45:22 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 6:36 PM, J D Freeman <klug at quixotic.org.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 05:28:16PM +0000, james snyder wrote:
> > Greetings KLUGGERS! we now have a confirmed venue and directions for the
> next KLUG 'Educational Research' meeting in Canterbury on Saturday,
> 26/04/200826th of April, from 9am to 2pm.
> >

> Why 9am? Its a saturday!
>
> People come from all over kent. A 9am kick off is hardly conducive of
> encouraging people to turn up!

It's  normally a 10am 'kick off' but as we have the room from 9am people can
arrive early and get setup.
Many regular attending members can only spare the mornings and not all day,
so that's why we finish at 2pm.  Hence an early start makes sense.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

We normally chat, tinker and play around till about 11am and then do our
planned TechTalks.

Colin