[Klug-general] Venue for KLUG meeting Saturday 26 April

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:04:33 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 6:55 PM, james snyder <james.snyder at linuxmail.org>
wrote:

> Ideally, any Linux topic that links to 'Educational Research'
>
> > On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 05:45:46PM +0000, james snyder wrote:
> > > Indeed. The Room is officially booked & available from 9am to 2pm;
> > > however, we can all turn up *anytime* between those room booking times
> :)
> > > Could you please give us a 15 minute presentation talk at some
> > > point between this time frame?
> > >

> > Sure, what topic?

Kevin (correct me if I am wrong Kevin) is doing a 15 minute talk on
programming, which will probably lead into a discussion about the previously
suggested 'KLUG Project'.

As that one will be classed as 'Technical' maybe Julia you could do a more
'General' possibly usability type 'TechTalk'.  Something like an
introduction to the CLI (Command Line Interface)?  We have had a number of
new members and newish to Linux people attend the last few meetings, so
something like that could benefit them. And us all :-)

What do people think?

Colin