[Klug-general] Geeka Masala - Wed 27th Aug

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 16:22:15 UTC 2008

OK The Geeka Masala is arranged for tomorrow:

7:30pm at Zee:  http://www.zeerestaurant.com/

Arriving at Tonbridge Station, Turn left out of the main station exit,
towards the town centre.  Zee is the second shop on your left, almost
next to the station.

Their menu is available to peruse at the above site.

Pre-dinner drinks for those arriving early at the Humphrey Bean
(Wethersoons on the High St.)  But don't get distracted and be late or
all the popadoms will have gone.  I'll stick my nose in there for a bit
on my way down the High St from home, but don't be offended if I miss
you - it's a cavernous place.

See you there.
Mike