[Klug-general] [POSSIBLE SPAM] ITTA - cancelled

Sharon sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 20:07:42 UTC 2008

In common with my usual practice of sending out an email for the forthcoming
social evening, I am sending this to confirm that the next social meeting on
Friday 12th of December is cancelled, due to it being so close to christmas
and peoples office parties. We shall resume our normal service in January.

May i take this opportunity to wish you a Happy and Merry Christmas and New
Year, and I'll hopefully see you at a social event in 2009.

Sharon.