[Klug-general] Canterbury this Saturday

Karl Buckland karl at digital-end.com
Fri Feb 22 08:52:25 GMT 2008

Just a word of warning for anyone heading by train to Canterbury West
from Ashford - it appears there are engineering works on that line and
there will be a replacement bus. At least that's what the journey
planner says, but I can't find the appropriate entry in the engineering
works section.

So it'll definitely be faster for me to drive at least...

Karl