[Klug-general] TechTalks

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:06:48 GMT 2008

At the Canterbury meeting on Saturday the 12 people there gave suggestions
of other 'TechTalks' they would like to hear or offer to present.

For those interested in 'TechTalks' I have put a list of the suggested
'TechTalks' on the Wiki page of the website. Everyone has edit rights to
that page, so add your name if you want to present something, or if you have
additional suggestions.

It is hoped we would do two 'TechTalks' at each KLUG meeting a general one
and a technical one.  Although if one topic was popular enough then a whole
meeting including a workshop could be organised.

Your idea's and comments are welcomed.

Below are the 'TechTalks' suggested so far.