[Klug-general] Clustering

Hubertus A. Haniel hubba at unixcook.com
Wed Feb 27 20:18:34 GMT 2008

You have not actually specified if you want to cluster for distributed
compute power or high availability - I am going to assume that you want
distributed compute power and for that http://openmosix.sourceforge.net
is an interesting project which I played a while back and it works well
for threaded applications.

Best regards
Hubba