[Klug-general] Bill Gates is a Funny, Smart Conman

George Prowse cokehabit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:02:32 GMT 2008

Karl Lattimer wrote:
>> 1 http://www.repton3.co.uk/chuckieegg.aspx
>
> Totally bookmarked :) Ahhh the memories :)
>
> Nostalgia is getting back to how it used to be now.
>
> K,

For all the 3D graphics, physics engines and motion control sensors we
have now, I still say that Chuckie Egg is the pinnacle of gaming.

I think i'm going to have to recreate the scene by putting a "No Entry"
sign on the door, pretending it is lunch break at school and sneaking
into the computer lab...

For all those too young to remember it, have a go. It is amazingly
simple but so addictive. Also try Repton (the game not the school).