[Klug-general] Bill Gates the Stupid Image - not Bill Gates the Stupid Person

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Tue Jan 15 17:44:12 GMT 2008

> As much as we whine about how he makes our lives harder (this is a
> linux
> ML after all) he has probably made our lives a lot easier without us
> knowing it.

He's made my life easier.  Through Microsoft gaining the market domination
of business desktops it means I can interact, co-operate and collaborate
with people in different organisations all over the world.

Something I think the Linux community still needs to work on, both
technically and socially.

Stu