[Klug-general] Right, that's it, I'm off...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 09:36:49 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 09:25 +0000, George Prowse wrote:
> Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Personal and family circumstances are taking me away from Kent and off
> > to Mid-Wales, so I'll be unsubscribing now.  I know I've mainly lurked
> > more than anything else, but it's been good meeting the few of you that
> > I've spoken to and I've enjoyed the "healthy banter"[0] on the list.
> >
> > Take care,
> >
> > M.
> >
> > [0] hmmm, maybe that should be "flame wars"???!!! :oP
>
> It's been nice to have you here Matthew and I hope that the
> circumstances that are taking you away aren't bad.

Not at all, basically, my wife is pregnant with our second child and our
first isn't even a year old yet(!) so she's going to need a lot of
support from her family!

Thanks for the concern,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk

Please use ISO Approved file formats (.odt/.ods/.odp/.odg/.pdf) for
attachments.  If you wish to convert legacy Microsoft documents to these
formats, please use Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/)