[Klug-general] wine-doors 0.1.2

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Jan 22 21:29:14 GMT 2008

For any of you that haven't already heard, I just released wine-doors
0.1.2, with rpm/deb packages available right now.

Its way more stable and has a few new features, you can get it now at
http://www.wine-doors.org

One of the highlights is that we've just jumped over all of the
obstacles to office 2003 and we'll be adding the package soon. We're
also adding photoshop, illustrator and indesign with direct downloads.
Dreamweaver and flash now have direct downloads and more apps will be
added this way. Thanks to click-now.net :)

I hope you all enjoy this release if you use it, apps are being added
all the time so please fire it up once in a while to see what's new.

K,