[Klug-general] kentlug.org

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 17:05:53 GMT 2008

Mike,

Following the discussions on the mailing list, and at today's LUG meet
in Dover, I have agreed to take on the domain name on behalf of the
group, and that we would point it at some server space kindly offered by
Julia.  I will initially act as a focal point for that, although we will
ensure that a small group of people have admin rights so that we are
covered in the event of holidays, emigration, loss of interest or
absorption by Open Arena.

Please contact me directly at mike at tandem.f9.co.uk with details of how
to effect the transfer.

Thanks,