[Klug-general] MiniPC to compete with eeePC

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:06:01 GMT 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 4:58 PM, Andrew Miller (Spode) <spode at thinkbikes.com> wrote:

> Everex looks interesting - is it selling in the UK?
>
> I know of a couple more that will be coming out, but I'm not allowed to
> talk about them yet.

I think the Everex one is being resold by others or is made by someone else
initially. PackardBell have this
http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/08/hands-on-with-the-packard-bell-easynote-xs-nanobook/which
Stone Computers are trying to sell to schools under their own name.
It's removable bluetooth connected voip phone is pretty cool, but it has a
useless trackpad. I saw one at BETT.

However all these new ones have traditional hard drives, the eeePC is the
only solidstate one.  For now anyway :-)