[Klug-general] MiniPC to compete with eeePC

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkbikes.com
Thu Jan 31 12:31:40 GMT 2008

LOL.

I personally find the built in distro very good. I tweaked it a little
to how I wanted it, and got VirtualBox running on it should I need
Windows (which I never really do).

But the point you make is valid - plugging an external
monitor/keyboard/mouse into it works really well, it's an incredibly
capable PC considering its spec. I just wish they had used a Pentium M
instead of a Celeron M and we might have seen better battery life.

I've just been commissioned to do a 6 page article on the EeePC for
Custom PC, so if anyone has any feelings on specific "how-tos" that need
to be in there, I'm open to suggestions. It'll be in print and online.

Spode