[Klug-general] Julia

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkbikes.com
Mon Jul 7 21:16:29 BST 2008

Hello,

Yes. I have someone quizzing me about dedicated hosting at the moment and
thought I'd point them your way. Shall I just give them your e-mail address,
or do you have another preferred method?

I don't know if you saw, but I blogged Bob's Basement on spodesabode.com.
Although I can't seem to find the link for signing up to the mailing list?

Spode :)