[Klug-general] 26th July meeting in Dover

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 23:56:30 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Dan Attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com> wrote:
> How about we do the talks like this;
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecha_Kucha
>
> That is each talk has 20 slides and each slide is shown for no more
> then 20 seconds.
>
> Talks can be on absolutely anything - although i'm guessing there will
> be a computer slant to them.

With only 8 days to go until the meeting I hope everyone has been
planning a little talk to give.  It will be a great way to get
EVERYONE involved.  And remember the talks don't have to be super
technical they can be about anything.

I plan to do a brief talk on 3Spaces, which is an office collaboration
server for OpenOffice.

Talks should go on for about 5 to 10 mins depending on your content.

What do other people plan to do?

Colin