[Klug-general] Lazyweb: Dim Dim

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sat Jul 26 10:07:17 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 08:01:32PM +0100, Dan Attwood wrote:
>    I decided to be less lazy and actually try it. Everything works on linux
>    apart from the screencast - which sort of defeats the object.

An alternative..

http://www.yuuguu.com/home

They have hired someone to port it to Linux. However it's mostly just a java
app, and it turns out that if you extract the .jar file out of the windows
install kit you can use "java -jar jarfile.jar" to run yuuguu natively on
linux. Not sure if all features are available, but it's quite neat.

Cheers,
Al.