[Klug-general] KLUG - Karoshi Doc Project

Peter Frost P.Frost at kent.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 16:21:19 BST 2008

Yes, ideally we'd need a LUG network of some kind to run it on. That'd
be an interesting project in itself, but it'd take a considerable amount
of time (and a bit of money) to set up.

I presume the Karoshi project themselves have some sort of test network.
It might be worth asking them how they go about developing & testing the
  product.