[Klug-general] ADVERT: Freebie filtering for the under 11s

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Thu Jul 31 17:10:44 BST 2008

I sort of vaguely mentioned this before, but I thought I'd make it official.

If you are KLLUG Member more and have a personal
domain with fewer than 11 email aliases then AntibodyMX would be
delighted to filter your mail for you, free of charge.

General rules:

1) This offer is for KLLUG members only.
2) One free filtered domain per person. Personal domains only.
3) You can have up to 10 email addresses per domain.  Not 11, or 12 or
just a few extra because you're nice, 10.
4) Automatic email filtering is hard,  you're not paying, you can't sue
me if I get it wrong.
5) I reserve the right to withdraw this service at any time, for any
reason, with no prior notice whatsoever.

If you want to sign up, send an email to abmx at support.antibodymx.net
detailing:

1) Your domain name
2) The IP/hostname of the server you want stuff forwarded to
3) Up to 10 email addresses under your domain

Regards

--
  Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
     Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate