[Klug-general] Is the worm slowly turning?

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Fri Jun 6 17:16:07 BST 2008

George Prowse wrote:
> I wasn't really thinking about IT professionals, I was thinking more
> of banks etc, the kind of company who will buy a few thousand at a time.

I see what you're saying, it will be interesting to see when, or if,
that happens.

> I've never actually seen one in the flesh. Maybe I should get out more :)

Well, should I ever make it along to a meet, I'll certainly have mine
with me, you'd be welcome to have a play.

Regards

--
 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate