[Klug-general] Is the worm slowly turning?

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:26:18 BST 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin at antibodymx.net> wrote:
> Colin McCarthy wrote:
>>
>> The problem is getting George to a meeting :-)  Maybe the two of you
>> can be our delurkers for the next Canterbury meeting?
>
> I must have missed the announcement for that, details?

You can always find meeting and other information on our website
www.kent.lug.org.uk.
You will see an 'upcoming events' list on the bottom left hand side,
with links to the next 3 events, and under 'Events Calendar - Events
List' you will find a list of all the dates we have booked to do
something.

Heres the direct link to the next meeting
http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug2/content/canterbury-june-meeting

We do email the mailing list about 7days before hand to remind people.

Colin