[Klug-general] Printer suggestions

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 11 11:02:28 BST 2008

I had a similar thought last year and eventually settled on the Epson
Stylus Photo RX520. It does all you want, including separate colour CMYK
cartridges. Even cheap replacement cartridges work very well.

Under CUPS this printer isn't listed, but the RX510 is listed and that
works fine.

It isn't small but forget Chinese hokum and put it where it works  :-)

MikeR
in Folkestone