[Klug-general] Klug BBQ

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:37:23 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin at antibodymx.net> wrote:
> Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>>
>> If AntibodyMX were to chuck in a hundred quids worth of beer and booze,
>> would that be helpful at all?
>
> Food and booze I meant, food and booze.

I prefer your first offer of 'beer and booze' :-)  This is a very nice
offer and will make for a much tastier Geek-E-Q.  I can now stop
collecting slugs from the garden and squashing them all together into
patty shapes.

'The first Annual KLUG Geek-E-Q is brought to you by the makers of
AntibodyMX. Consider AntibodyMX for all your antispam and antivirus
email filtering needs.  8 of 10 Kluggers, who did not get food
poisoning said their computers preferred it.'

:-P

Colin