[Klug-general] [OT] PYO and Car boot.

matt at theshadowaspect.com matt at theshadowaspect.com
Mon Jun 16 21:46:01 BST 2008

There's a car boot out on sturry road (nearer the Fordwich end) on
saturday mornings. Also there's the sunday morning boot in the car park
near Morrisons in wincheap.

personally speaking they're both a bit rubbish though. If you have access
to a car, or know anyone who could give you a lift. I'd recommend going to
the A257 (?) boot fair out near Sandwich, it's on sunday mornings in a
place called Drew's field and it's ace.

cheers

mph