[Klug-general] Klug BBQ

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:49:09 BST 2008

2008/6/16 Peter Childs <peterachilds at gmail.com>:
> 2008/6/16 Dan Attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com>:
>> Mini kluggers are welcome to come along. although not have kids myself i
>> don't have any kiddy  diversions so it might be a good idea to bring
>> something - unless they fancy playing with my power tools :-)
>>
>> George - get a diary, or check the website.
>>
>> dan

> How many, what size mini kluggers are we talking, I have 2, ages 3 and
> 1 so I might bring them with the other half, (She is a lurker btw)
>
> Regards
>
> Peter.

Now I've found a pdf reader.... Hmm 7pm is going to be after my mini
kluggers bed time, so we may have to come up with a plan B, if I'm
going to make it at all....

Actually they usually make bed by 8pm and I've been told by some
people that's late. but they are up by half 6 so I'm not too bothered
yet.....

Shame

Peter.