[Klug-general] Could this device be the 'one'?

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:46:54 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Andrew Miller (Spode) <spode at thinkbikes.com>
wrote:

> Oooh, can you bring it along to the next meet, so we can poke and prod it?

Unfortunately the release date is not until June 2008 so will have to wait a
few months.  I recon we'll 'poke prod' and then make fun of it as I think
(from just looking at the pictures) the keyboard will not be good enough and
it's a bit square and bulky.  Battery life will be the real make or break.
If the battery lasted say 5/6 hours the limitations can be overlooked.

Colin