[Klug-general] Ashford Venue

Stuart Buckland stuart at nightime.org.uk
Mon Mar 10 11:33:08 GMT 2008

Speaking as someone who lives in Ashford... Top banana!

I think I have an old ADSL router and a 10/100 hub (yes, hub) lying
around doing nothing if they are of any use to the KLUG or anyone else.

I need to sort through my old kit box but I also have a fully
functional Dell PIII which I can put up for grabs.  It ran faultlessly
as my firewall/proxy for years but I've since replaced it.  I think I
also have a PIII cpu+mobo which has been lying around for years which
should still work but I can't guarantee it.

I'll have a look what else I have and compile a list.  It'll all be
pretty old stuff but I wouldn't want to dump it without extending the
offer.  I believe I also have an external DLT drive and also an
external magneto-optical drive.

Stu