[Klug-general] Ashford Venue

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Mon Mar 10 14:05:36 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 13:37 +0000, Colin McCarthy wrote:
> On 3/10/08, Stuart Buckland <stuart at nightime.org.uk> wrote:
>
>         I'll try and get down there and have a sniff
>         around.  Hopefully
>         without drawing too much attention to myself :)
>
> This might make you stand out as a spy, but can you take some pictures
> of the location so we can make a directions sheet to go on the
> website.
> Seeing where to actually go can be handy for some.

Yeah, if you're doing some surveillance, careful as everybody is to be
extra vigelent...

http://www.met.police.uk/campaigns/campaign_ct_2008.htm

So checklist for surveillance;

Don't carry more than one phone
Don't take photos of CCTV or barbed wire fences etc...
Don't look shifty as you leave the house that day.

K,

PS. Sorry if the last post got through, CTRL+ENTER = SEND, so CTRL+ENTER CTRL+V is a little annoying!