[Klug-general] KLUG Project

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkbikes.com
Tue Mar 11 23:31:09 GMT 2008

Well if it interests anyone, I'm currently working on "Toaster Linux" -
toasterlinux.com

It's based on Slitaz (www.slitaz.org) which I've been helping out with,
but with a package set and branding aimed a consumer. It's 22MB, with
the idea being you can have your entire OS on a USB flash drive, with a
feature set similar to an EeePC.

Spode