[Klug-general] KLUG Project

Karl Buckland karl at digital-end.com
Wed Mar 12 09:43:09 GMT 2008

oly wrote:

> Yeah, i will probably be up for this and have plenty of idea ranging
> from a gimp replacement to a shape oriented music creation program, or
> even an attempt at some games in blender or something with tutorials to
> help others create great looking games.
> There is also my server manager software which many of you will know
> about which needs development documentation testing etc

Having looked at your server managing software last week it's in dire,
dire need of documentation. ANYTHING. I figured out how to run it, but
then couldn't figure out what port it runs on. There's *nothing* of use
on the website about the project from a FAQ or documentation aspect
whatsoever.

It's no good having the best application ever written if people can't
find out how to actually use it.

And yeah, I'd be glad to help and write docs, but it means bugging the
developers...

Karl