[Klug-general] KLUG Project

Wayne browns.postbox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:12:45 GMT 2008

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:47:57 +0000
"Colin McCarthy" <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/14/08, Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 3/13/08, james snyder <james.snyder at linuxmail.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > I want to be Mordac ;-) .... anyway let me know if this OSS
> > > project needs any help with the adaptation of KLUG computer
> > > software for non-native environments, especially all other
> > > Foreign nations and cultures, except Elbonian.

> > > And
> >
> > Sorry about previous blank email. Gmail went off a little premature.
> Before we can start this project it needs a name.  Everyone knows you
> need a name to start a project, including Dilbert :-)
> Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcEFZTgxeFE and then
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJb2rAdMxw&NR=1 and then
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoUFehstXFg
> Wally.
I hope I'm not too late to join the party! I've been following the
thread with interest, I'd like to help out with programming if I can,
depending on what the project ends up being written in of course!
I'll come out straight and say I'm no code wizard however I've done a
few small projects in php/mysql/apache, vb6 (yuk, sorry work required
it), various 4GL languages but probably more usefully I've recently
done some Python with GTK (nice) and I'm trying (with the emphasis on
trying) to get into c++, anyway, it would be good to do something.

Wayne. (aka Brownster)