[Klug-general] Linux and job..

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Wed Mar 19 08:32:49 GMT 2008

Hi Duvat,

Just to show that we are all not all techies, yes there is a lot of Tango and Salsa in London. There are more Salsa "social" dance lessons and they normally take the format of:

Beginners Lesson (3/4 of an hour)

Freestyle dancing

Intermediate/Advanced Lesson (1/2 an hour)

Freestyle

A lot of the dances are listed on Lynda Gotchers dance list at http://www.lyndaslist.com/ and it has a separate section for Tango.

As an aside what's this Linux thing everyone's talking about and why is it being mentioned on this, a dancers list?

Adam Buckland