[Klug-general] su in Ubuntu

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 19 17:21:29 GMT 2008

Not quite. I usually use rpm systems like Mandriva but I found that
going unstable this morning, particularly around my accounts under
VirtualBox, so I fired up Gutsy and installed it. Haven't used it before
but have used Debian Etch before Christmas, but that is how it is with a
battered brain.

I shoulda bin in shtuck without the group. Thanks. All seems to be OK
now ta.